1. What do I need to bring to the class? For our Everyday Yoga classes, all you need is a comfortable workout attire that allows you to move freely. We recommend bringing your own yoga mat for hygiene purposes. Don't forget to bring a water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the session.
2. Do I need to have prior yoga experience?
Not at all! Our Everyday Yoga classes are designed to be accessible to all levels, including beginners. Whether you're a seasoned yogi or trying yoga for the first time, Lisa will guide you through the poses with clear instructions and modifications, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
3. I'm not very flexible. Can I still join the class?
Absolutely! Flexibility is not a prerequisite for practicing yoga. In fact, yoga can help improve your flexibility over time. Our classes focus on a balanced blend of stretching, strengthening, and mindfulness. You'll gradually work on increasing your flexibility while also enhancing your overall well-being.
4. What is the duration of an Everyday Yoga class?
Our typical Everyday Yoga class runs for approximately 60 minutes. This duration includes warm-up exercises, a variety of yoga poses, relaxation techniques, and a brief meditation session. We understand that everyone has different schedules, so we strive to provide a well-rounded experience within this timeframe.
5. How should I prepare for the class?
To make the most of your Everyday Yoga class, we recommend arriving a few minutes early to settle in and set up your mat. Avoid heavy meals right before the class, as it might make you feel uncomfortable during certain poses. Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely, and bring a positive attitude ready to embrace the practice.
Remember, Everyday Yoga classes are all about taking a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life, connecting with your body and breath, and finding moments of tranquility. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to contact Lisa at email@example.com. We're here to support you on your yoga journey!
Lisa Workman, MA, BPE, CSEP-CEP, C-IAYT, AFLCA Instructor, RYT-200 Yoga Alliance, 500-hour Yoga Association of Alberta Edmonton, Alberta